Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MOMS IN VENTING



    My name is Glynis and I am a mom who needs to vent. Don't get me wrong I love being a mother and a wife but sometime I want to say what's really on my mind .C'mon admit it! Sometimes you get irritated just by the way your husband looks at you while you are performing some mundane task for the tenth time that day. Or maybe you just want to change your name  MOMMY. I know sometimes I will take the long way home from the grocery store just to be alone. 

    I want this blog to be a safe place to get it off our chests. This blog is not only to vent but share ideas of parenting, cooking, latest and greatest products , or whatever else is on your mind. Lets help each other to be the best us we can be. This is a lot cheaper than sitting in a chair for $150.00 an hour while some guy takes notes.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
~Robin Williams (on Clinton/Lewinsky affair
Today is one of those days when I totally agree!

1 comment:

  1. I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award, go by my blog at Love This Bloggin, pick up your award and follow directions. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete