Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I MAY NOT BE A CEO OF A LARGE CORPORATION BUT.......

I may not be the CEO of a large corporation but I am definitely the CEO of my house. I don't remember turning in a resume and filling out a job application. There was no interview. I do not get a salary. My job responsibilities are quite extensive. For example my services include accounting, maid, cook, therapist, mediator, doctor, and the list just keeps going.
No wonder I am so tired. Its a twenty four hour a day job with no vacation time.
Some days I just want to run away. I imagine myself on a tropical beach alone reading a book, a Greek adonis is standing by to cater to my every need. This is the life. No one is calling me mommy, or asking me to do laundry. Well back to reality some one is calling my name. MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment